May 19, 2020
NCSSA Seminar & Networking Event
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Speaker and Topic:
Jim Mooney Jr is known as one of the modernizers of self-storage processes. Jim leverages over 20 years of storage experience to improve the properties.
Currently he is a Vice President of Operations at Freedom Storage Management. One of his favorite sayings is “We want to work smarter, NOT harder”
Jim is a active member of the Pennsylvania Self Storage Association (PASSA)
He has been a speaker, moderator & panelist at numerous industry conventions.
Jim will be speaking on: “5 Things Managers Can Do Every Day to Increase Revenue”.
9:30-10AM -- Virtual Vendor Hall
10AM-12PM -- Seminar
12-1PM -- Q&A with Vendors
Regular Attendee Registration is FREE!
Sponsors will receive:
- A video commercial that we can add to the website – It will also be run during the seminar
- 30 minutes before the seminar for a LIVE interaction with attendees
- You will have your logo up during all presentations just like during the on site seminars
- You will be able to be a part of the Virtual Chat at the end of the seminar
- With enough notice, we can have the “Watch Party” locations, where you can send giveaways and literature. We can also make your promotional lit. available on the website for download.
|Sponsorship||$300||(includes one registration)|
|Sponsorship||$500||(includes one registration)|